Given the escalating situation with COVID-19 in Bucharest, the growing concern, and global impact, we’ve taken the decision to postpone the upcoming Big Data Week Bucharest until autumn. We believe this is in the best interest of all parties involved, the community, and general public.
We will announce the new date as soon as we have the confirmation from the venue, for the second half of October. All tickets that have already been purchased will remain valid for the new dates. For those of you who prefer to be reimbursed, please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in October, when hopefully the situation will be restored to health and a normal pace of life.
Meanwhile, stay tuned and stay safe!